What’s at the AISSS Computer lab (Discovery Hall, room 312)?
There is no fee to use the Computer Lab; however, you must be a full time, regularly enrolled ASU student/alum or utilize our guest pass. Please be sure to check-in at the reception desk to use the computer Lab.
M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· 24 up-to-date computers and plenty of table space for studying
· Quiet study room
· Check out meeting rooms
· Checkout TI-84 Plus and TI-83 calculators, headphones, resource and graduate school test prep books
· Free faxing
· Printing cards: $1.00 for 20 prints and $5.00 for 100 prints
· Free prints for scholarship material
Who can a student go to for help? Visit our Consultants!
· Link you with peers, staff, faculty and resources
· Provide guidance on such areas as financial aid/scholarships, life skills, career opportunities, professional and leadership development
· Serve as great listeners if you are just having a bad day
Appointments or Walk-ins are welcome. See any of our consultants:
Michael Begaye Mbegaye@asu.edu
Laura Gonzales-Macias firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Russell email@example.com
Felicia Little firstname.lastname@example.org
What can a student do for a morning or afternoon break? Visit our Kitchen!
· Amenities: Sink, Refrigerator, Microwave, Table/Chairs, Utensils
o Store your labeled food in our refrigerator
o Zap your food in the microwave
· Free Coffee and tea
Where can a student hang out during lunchtime on a Friday? Bologna Friday!
· Free food from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
· Great opportunity to network with students, staff, and faculty