The Office of Navajo Nation Scholarship & Financial Assistance serves eligible Navajo students, providing them the opportunity to achieve educational goals.
All applicants must be admitted to a post-secondary institution accredited by one of six regional accrediting associations as recognized by the Navajo Nation:
Vocational Institutions chartered by the Navajo Nation.
The appropriate accrediting association for highly specialized majors including, but not limited to, the National Architectural Accrediting Board for schools of architecture.
*First-time applicants are advised to wait 2 to 3 business days to create an account after filling out an application. This will allow ONNSFA time to process your application.
- Financial Need-Base Award - $2,500 per term
- No Need-Based Award - $1,000 per term
- Chief Manuelito Scholarship - $3,500 per term
- Part-Time Undergraduate Award - Varies
- Graduate Award - $2,500 to $5,000 per term
- Part-time Graduate Award - Varies