This series offers information and guidance about graduate programs. Participants will have the opportunity to prepare competitive applications, and successfully apply to their graduate school of choice, while networking with mentors.
Who should attend?
Current ASU juniors/seniors, master’s students and ASU alumni preparing for graduate school (e.g., Master’s, doctorate or JD degree programs.
- Learn about graduate programs and career options
- Obtain information about the varied admissions criteria
- Work with a mentor to develop an effective graduate school application, resume/CV, and personal statement
- Network with other participants, faculty and professionals
- Graduate Pathways Application
- One Applicant Photo (attached jpeg)
- Resume or CV
- Personal Statement/Essay (Statement of purpose submitted for graduate or professional school) (Bring a flash drive with saved documents
Friday, October 30, 2020 (12 a.m. Arizona Time)